Thursday, August 18, 2005

Down time has come...

Phew, ok...I got some of my freelance stuff out of the way...for now...
Sorry I haven't posted in a while...but believe me, I've been drawing drawing drawing away...
I've been catching up on sleep which has been just great.
I just saw Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. I thought the first one was great, funny stuff....but this one left me... unsatisfied, as I'm sure Rob Schneider would do as an actual gigalo. Deuce is back in the gigolo game after his wife (remember the one legged girl?) dies soon after they get married. His buddy Reggie (Deuce's He-Pimp) calls him up to join him in Amsterdam for some European fun. Soon as Deuce arrives, the trouble starts...dun dun dun! There is a killer out on the streets targeting all the male European prostitutes, and through a misshap Reggie gets blammed as the killer. So Deuce, has to get back in the game with the "flawed" ladies of Eurpoe to find out the connection between the killer and all their clients. The comedy bits were not that funny, let alone very unoriginal. The best part in the movie is seeing my favorite actor, Norm McDonald, as a heavy Irish-accented prostitute. There were moments of chuckle-hood, but overall I'd settle for the original.
Anyways, until I scan in my new stuff...here's some old sketches from early this year...












4 Comments:

Blogger Justin Ridge said...

Cool sketches Garrett! Down time IS a wonderful thing....

8/18/2005 5:37 PM  
Blogger Eren said...

Hey I think I recognize some of these peeps....

Nice sketches Shikuma!

8/18/2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

Normally I'd be all huffy at the unauthorized use of my likeness, but I'm just so glad to see Garrett posting again after so long that, well, I can forgive him. For dropping money on Rob Schneider.

8/18/2005 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great sketches Garrett!

8/19/2005 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home