Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Busy Busy Bee....

Just coming back from Siggraph last week, I've been exhausted tryin to update all my art/animation work.
(I'll post my Siggraph photos later this week). What I thought would be a relaxing weekend, ends up only me getting offered some more work. Which is really good and sorta bad, and I'm not one to turn down work. More details to follow later...
Right now I'm in need for some serious energy, I can feel a cold coming along if I dont get some much needed catch-up sleep. With caffeine on my mind and a bottle of Odwalla Citris C Monster by my side right now, I hope everyone reading this is well rested and jolly....here's Erich as a zombie....

3 Comments:

Blogger Eren said...

Ahh, this blog wouldn't be complete without a zombie drawing. I'm enjoying your blog of art garrett...can't wait to see more!!

8/10/2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

Stick a fork in him--he's done! Oh. Oh wait. Someone...already...did...

8/10/2005 12:40 AM  
Blogger carla said...

Hey Garrett -

I found your blog by the circuitous route, but I'm sure glad I did. That lead me to your website and your truly awesome work! I didn't have time to look at everything, but it's bookmarked and...I'll be back!

Cheers,
Carla

8/10/2005 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home